Ecommerce United manages online stores, separating management processes into front-end and back-end. The first being what the estore visitors see when they visit the website; while the latter is what happens behind the scenes.
- Posting products/services;
- Updating prices;
- Implementing discounts;
- Writing product/service descriptions;
- Content SEO for products/services;
- Taking product photos;
- Answering visitor queries.
- Updating web technologies;
- Stress-testing store security;
- Integrating third-party solutions;
- Technical SEO;
- Newsletter Management;
- Testing payment gateways;
- Linking with shipping services.